Sunday, May 2, 2010

Slow Cooker Chicken with Herbs and Cream with Roasted Potatoes ect...

I'm back!!! I know it has been almost a week since I have posted on here but I have been busy with lacrosse and school work, it's Sunday though and that means I am completely free! Today I am planning on cooking a slow cooker chicken with herbs and cream, roasted potatoes,lemon bars,and a homemade creamy Italian salad dressing. It is going to be a long day of preparation considering the many things I want to cook! I hope my dreams are not too big and I can get everything done in a reasonable time for dinner. My mom is on her way home from O.U. for mom's weekend (my two sisters are up there) , so I'm on my own for all the preparation and grocery shopping. That's it for now, I'll be posting tomorrow to let you know how the dinner went! Wish me luck on my cooking adventure!
Chef Elena
One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating. ~Luciano Pavarotti and William Wright

1 comment:

  1. Sounds tasty, I can't wait to try some of these creations this summer!

    ReplyDelete